The WI-PS505V Unmanaged Switch with PoE (Power over Ethernet) is designed primarily for VoIP, IP telephony installations. But with the correct assessment of the PoE budget, the switch can also be used in IP-CCTV and WiFi projects. When installing, configuring, and maintaining the switch, specialized knowledge is not required, which facilitates its use.
The switch is equipped with 6-100Base-TX ports , of which 4 support 802.3af / at (PoE, PoE +) 35W.
- 4FE+2FE uplink 250M Long Range VoIP PoE Switch with 4PoE Port
- Supports PoE power up to 30W for each port
- Supports PoE IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Internal power adapter supply 35W
- Port VLAN function prevent voice data obstruct
- Qos for Voice, smooth transmit VOIP data
Warranty (including power supply) – 3 years.
- 6-Port 10/100 Mbps Unmanaged Switch
- 4FE-Port PoE
- PoE Ports Standard: 802.3 af/at
- All 6 ports auto-MDI/MDIX
- Fixed QoS for Voice calls
- Data rates up to 200Mbps
- Plug and Play hassle-free installation
- 250m Long-range transmission mode
- 30W Power Budget
- Fan-less Design
- External 220v Input Power